COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Walsh Cavaliers men's bowling team competed in the third Ohio Bowling Conference event of the season on Saturday (Jan. 22) at Wayne Webb's Columbus Bowl.
Walsh finished tied for fourth as a team of 13 teams, totaling 6,406 pins through three team games and 20 Baker contests. The Cavaliers topped out at 2,802 total pins in team games, with a high-game of 993 in the third game.
Jordan Norris was named the Tournament MVP with a first place finish (223 average).
- Jordan Norris: 669 total pins (264-225-180), 1st place
- Ryan Hanzak: 559 total pins (164-175-220), 23rd place
- Caden Mutchler: 537 total pins (174-186-177), 37th place
- Robert Wilson: 398 total pins (160-238), 88th place
- Robert Komlosi: 337 total pins (199-138), 95th place
- Zachary Eble: 178 total pins (178), 107th place
- Chase Barstow: 124 total pins (124), 118th place
The team totaled 3,604 pins in the 20 Baker games, while averaging 180.2 overall. The best Baker game for the team was 219 in the first game of the day.
The Cavaliers finished third as a team in the standings with 5,877 total pins. In three team games, Walsh had 2,515 total pins with a best game of 863 in the final game.
- Joshua Kormanec: 539 total pins (224-138-177), 35th place
- Joshua Parry: 524 total pins (170-182-172), 46th place
- James Jackson: 518 total pins (161-173-184), 49th place
- Samuel Beach: 333 total pins (164-169), 96th place
- Bailey McGinnis: 301 total pins (166-135), 101st place
- Matthew Hull: 300 total pins (139-161), 102nd place
In the 20 Baker games, Walsh had 3,362 pins knocked down with a best game of 205. The team averaged 168.1 pins per game.
The Cavaliers will return to the lanes on February 5th at the Muskie Mash.