Walsh University's Mercy Wellness Center
Located in the Cecchini Center, the Mercy Wellness Center encompasses the Cavalier Fitness Center, University health services and training areas for Walsh athletes. The Mercy Wellness Center provides fitness and health services to Walsh students, athletes, and staff.
The Cavalier Fitness Center has a host of equipment for all exercise needs, including elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, weight-resistant machines, free weights and stretching and aerobics areas. You will need a valid Walsh ID card to enter the fitness center. Cavalier Fitness Center is staffed by educated and highly trained student staff members, who can answer any questions about the fitness and wellness center.
The Cecchini Health & Wellness Complex Fitness Center is currently open to all students.
FITNESS CENTER GUIDELINES (COVID-19 Guidelines)
- Member capacity may not exceed 27 total individuals
- Masks must be worn, correctly, at all times
- When you come in you must sanitize your hands, show the student worker your student ID and sign-in
- Physical distancing must always be maintained unless another person is used for spotting and safety purposes – Max one spotter
- You must sanitize all equipment and anything else you may touch
- You must sign-out and re-sanitize your hands before leaving
- You may not bring any personal items (bags, books, etc.) except for water bottles
- Shirts with sleeves must be worn at all times
CECCHINI FITNESS CENTER CURRENT CAPACITY STATUS - CLICK HERE
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the max capacity of the fitness center is lower than usual. Please review the link above for real-time information on space availability.
*Please Note: Cecchini Fitness Center Hours will be changed for the general student population once athletic practices begin. We are working to ensure our other campus fitness centers are opened by this time.
Hours for the fitness center, starting Monday 9/28:
Monday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Thursday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.